The Woodlands is one of the top master planned communities in the nation, hidden within a wooded oasis in north of Houston. This town recently claimed the top Texas spot in Niche’s 2017 ‘Best Cities to Live in America’ List.
The community includes more than 7,790 acres of green space, 130 neighborhood parks, 205 miles of hike and bike trails and the 200-acre Lake Woodlands. In this area, each village functions like its own town with its own shopping centers, organizations, schools and rec facilities. Choosing corporate housing in The Woodlands means opting for a better lifestyle than you ever imagined. Our property in The Woodlands, The Millennium, is in Town Center/The Waterway–within walking distance of the bustling amenities this area has to offer.
Living in The Woodlands
Calling The Woodlands home will be a decision you do not regret. With incredible amenities and small-town charm, you can’t go wrong choosing this community. The Woodlands has everything you could need from shopping to outdoor activities to festivals and more, including:
- The Woodlands Town Center: Comprised of more than 1,000 acres of entertainment, restaurants and shopping, Town Center brings the city-feeling to the residential area. It features paved streets, shops, restaurants, hotels, office buildings, lofts, town homes and condominiums.
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion: This concert amphitheater is has hosted some of the biggest names in music and other industries. It host many concerts and events each year, and it is the epicenter for many of the large-scale events that occur in this area. It hosts the Houston Symphony, the Houston Grand Opera and Houston Ballet, as well.
- Waterway Cruises: These waterway taxis are a fun way to see The Woodlands Town Center. They connect to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands Marriott Hotel, Waterway Square and The Woodlands Mall, and they feature stops between each of these locations.
- The Woodlands Mall: The Woodlands Mall is a two-story shopping mall featuring more than 160 retailers, including many luxury stores. The mall is constantly expanding to provide its residents with the best offerings that money can buy.
- George Mitchell Nature Preserve: The George Mitchell Nature Preserve covers nearly 1,700 acres and features a 2-mile hiking trail and three miles of biking trails. It also features some paths that extend to the edges of Bedias Lake.
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum: The area’s children’s museum is a great attraction for families with kids. It features 6,000 square feet of exhibit space and incredible opportunities for children to explore.
When you choose to call The Woodlands home, you’re choosing a lifestyle of secluded luxury without having to sacrifice incredible amenities.
The Millennium Luxury
In the heart of one of Houston’s most luxurious areas, corporate housing at The Millennium allows you to experience everything you need in a home and more. All units feature the kind of amenities one expects with luxury apartments including Art Deco lighting, black pearl granite countertops and European-inspired bathrooms. Everything you could need will be within your apartment, while your endless entertainment options are just out your doorstep.
The property allows for you to have a peaceful home within a bustling area. You will have 24-hour access to a modern gym with state-of-the-art equipment, a resident lounge featuring a gourmet coffee selection, a demonstration kitchen with a professional chef, and a landscaped pool plaza.
Our corporate apartments in The Woodlands has everything you need to feel at home, and the area amenities are unbeatable in the state of Texas. Contact us today to see your new home!